The company has started its business activity in 2003. The priority of Bluehost has been clear since the very beginning – to become one of the best web hosting leaders on the market. Currently, more than 700 employees work for Bluehost in order to achieve the initially set goal. The portfolio of Bluehost includes 4 main services. The first – full-service website is related to the creation of high-utility and mobile-friendly sites, keywords optimization, enhancement of the results on local searches in Google, Yahoo, Yelp and strong social appearance (Facebook, Twitter, personal blogs). The second service is SEO. Obtaining this service of Bluehost, you will get a proper keyword optimization of your site as well as weekly SEO reports and information about the number of visitors. The third service is PPC. Pay-Per-Click consists of different campaigns on choosing suitable ads and proper management of your marketing budget and enhancing the traffic to your website. The last service is Website Migration. It allows you to migrate up to 5 websites and eligible mailboxes. As a customer, you also benefit from the additional assistance provided by the team of Bluehost.
What are their Pros and Cons
The number of pros significantly prevails over the Cons. It is not a coincidence that Bluehost is one of the leaders on the web hosting market:
- Best Uptime (99.99%);
- Fast Load Time (0.41ms);
- Cheap “Intro” Cost (starting from 2.75 $ per month);
- Decent Security (including free SSL Certificate; provision of useful tools like Postini, SiteLock and CodeGuard for additional protection)
- Easy to Use and Signup (user-friendly interface, suitable for beginners);
- Fast Support (Live Chat and Phone);
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
There are only two major cons that should be mentioned. Anyway, the company needs to focus on delivering better services in these areas:
- No Free Site Migrations (most of the hosting providers offer that service for free);
- Higher Renewal Rates (it is a well-spread practice among all hosting companies).
What Pricing Plans Do they Offer
As a customer, you can choose between 4 main pricing plans. Each of them is suitable for a particular target niche – bloggers, small businesses, eCommerce and etc:
- Plan “Basic” (3.95$ per month, 1 Website, 50 GB SSD Storage, 1 Included Domain);
- Plan “Plus” (5.95 $ per month, Unlimited Websites, Unlimited SSD Storage, Unlimited Domains);
- Plan “Choice Plus” (5.95 $ per month, the same as “Plus” + Domain Privacy and Site Backup);
- Plan “Pro” (13.95 $ per month, it includes all of the above + “High Performance”)